Cute Skirt Hunt!

cookie

I have lousiest luck with online shopping, I tell you >_< I still haven't been able to order Fyrd because Rosedolls is still closed for orders. But for once I've also been shopping for myself. ^_^ I've got most of the stuff home already, only my gift for Valentine's Day (that I bought myself, lol!) is still in transit. And now that I got my 'winter' coat from Bodyline and I tested how amazingly cute it looks with a puffed-out skirt, I really want more skirts! ;__;



Which brings me to the real topic at hand: cute skirts! I need mini skirts (well above knee-lenght) that can be puffed with an underskirt. I only have one red/black pleated one and a white one at home. I don't want anything too lolita and it must be something that Valentine can live with.

There are two Angelic Pretty skirts I've really fallen for. It's funny about AP though... At first when I started to look around loli-shops, I thought that AP way way OTT for. Too sweet, too pastely etc. Most of the stuff still is. But I just like pastels! I really like pink and mint, but they don't really like me X_X And that's why I try to keep myself at the ivory stuff.

Royal chocolate skirt

The above is the Royal Chocolate skirt in ivory, from Angelic Pretty. It looks sweet but yet elegant enough that I could work it. But. It's currently only available in pink. I found it in ivory from AP Paris's FB shop, but now they're closed. Ring a bell? Like Fyrd/Rosedolls? But I'm afraid that if I wait out too long for the FB shop to come back alive, the ivory won't be there and the pink one would be sold out as well... I don't have much to coordinate pink with, but I just got that parka from AP it would look good with. A bit too pastely sweet for what I originally wanted to go for, but it might work out.

Chess chocolate

And then there's the ultimate crush-on skirt ;__; AP's Chess Chocolate skirt. Above is the ivory one, but I'd also take the brown in a heartbeat. It's a print skirt, but especially in these colours I could work it. Especially with my new brown winter boots ;) And this, it's of course sold out and wanted by many XD I have found it in the second hand market. But of course: in pink. I just dunno whether to hold out for the preferred colours that might never come along... and they would most probably cost me a lot more than the pink one, which is a tolerable price.

:P Why do I have to have such an expensive taste?!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit