What's ya plannin'?

Mischievous one

Aaaalright, time to get my plans in order. I've been going back and forth because of this Crobi fiasco, but now I've got to make some decisions... Oh and yes! I finally was at home when it was somewhat bright! Doll photos! Yey!



Sure plans/already ordered:

Nigel 'Nikki' Willoby - already got his newest shell (ver. 3, Soom Dia boy) on order, can't wait to get him home. I've got his wig at home, eyes coming in from Leeke, a shirt from Dollmore and pants from Crobi. Oh, and Rei's waiting for him here as well :D When I make a Little Monica order and if I go through Rosedolls again, I'll get some shoes for him as well.

Fyrd - current plan is to get him as a LM Demetri, with the type B girl body (and sand off the boobs). I was thinking of getting the big breast for him as well, for his female version, but in the end I'll pass on that, he's supposed to be mostly a boy. I was wavering a bit though on his sculpt, when I saw the teaser for Luts' new Delf boy Claud, but the mouth on that boy is too full for Fyrd, who needs interesting lips (like Demetri has). I just hope I can face-up him well enough, the LM sculpting is a bit strange around the eyes... And I need to fix that nose bridge.

I'll be going for this doll by the end of December, just hoping I don't get second thoughts about him before that :D It's always so difficult to shell characters, at least for me. But I need my chaos god! I've already got four wigs for him :D (one here, three ordered from Leeke) and eyes as well on order from ED. But I've got no clothes for him! I can't for the life of me find anything that would really suit him. I need something casual, in browns and ivories. I really want a suit for him, the one I always draw on him. But that would have to be comissioned. But yes, until I get him some clothes of his own, he can salvage pieces from the other SDs

Conditional wishlist/Maybe planned:

Vivi Vanille - IF I get that lollipop wig from Crobi (although faith and/or the universe seems to be against me atm), I'll get that Saiph head and see if this works out. I'll need eyes for this girl as well (Yuffie's got extras, but they're too big for Saiph), but I could add them to my ED order. Otherwise I've got enough cutesy stuff to get her started and she'll share a body with Eiko until I figure out what to really do with her.

SD!Manna/Audrye White - Well... There's an Unoa Zero order coming up. They are for the white skin girls, but one can order NS decadent faceplates with them. Maybe find a split? Headback from Buff and a hybrid body of some sort? I just need to think it over if I even want Manna... I don't want to get her just for Nigel. And Vivi is better suited to fulfil my want for a pastel SD girl. And I've got so many dolls coming already, I want to pace myself a bit better. And concentrate on the ones I've got already.

Other doll stuff - I still need to get shoes for Eiko from D-tale. Yuffie wants several pairs of new Milky eyes from ED... There's no end to this...

Kommentit

  1. Oh bummer! I was really looking forward to seeng Vivi - maybe we'll see her in the future! It's always handy to have one over-the-top-pastel-primadonna, cause there's always going to be those cutesy irresistable things that nobody else can just quite pull off... (Plus Saiph is just gorguss. *3*)

    I love making wishlists, and then a few years later look back look at it and be amazed how much everything has changed - or come together!

    I was going to make an order for a pair of tights and shoes from D-Tale, care to hop along? I don't want to make a big group order, so stuff gets stuck in customs, but its nice to share the postage ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nice of you to ask, but currently I can't do anymore doll orders this year. Since I need to keep a reserve if that Vivi would come after all :D I'm not losing my hope on her, but I'm planning ahead if it doesn't work out. If I do get Vivi though, then I really need that D-tale order, to get her some cutesy shoes. But if I don't get her, then I really need to focus on Fyrd's stuff.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit