Spree of Impulse

Two Cutes

So I was just browsing through doll-related parts of the interwebs and before I knew it, I got a cute bear-eared headband (for Hani/Nuu) and sent the maker a message if they would do another set in SD size. They are actually making those and I'll hopefully get pictures tomorrow :3 Tey'd be perfect for my White Rabbit shoot that I'm planning to do with Nikki once he gets here. You remember that I've done a Cheshire Cat and a Alice+Cheshire with my Unoas? And in the last photo, Manna!Alice is asking where is her White Rabbit. Well, I have planned a shoot with Nigel dressed up in frills and bunny ears (he will look so out-of-place-awkward!), sad that he has missed his Alice... Since he outgrew her :(



Well, since I linked a photo of that headband, I got a link to perfect lace shoes for Yo-SD back :D After a few minutes, those went to my shopping cart as well. They're quoted to be shipped in 2-3 weeks though, so they won't get here too soon.

Two Cutes

And then I was asked to go to a meet at another town :D Well, why not? Tickets are booked and the dolls already chosen :3 Maybe Yuffie's new shcool outfit would arrive by then and she'd have something new to wear! Nuu is also going to the meet! Can't wait to meet new doll people in person :3

And then I caved, and got her new eyes as well... They won't arrive in time for the meet though, since it'll take a couple of months to arrive from ED, but she already has a few pairs to choose from.

Two Cutes

Edit. Ok, so I didn't get bunny ears, even better! I got fox ears in SD size! :D I mentioned wanting fox ears when I asked the maker of the bear ears if she was making more in SD size. And she made me those :3 Incredibly sweet, now  can do a really frilly Fyrd!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit