Rebellious Kimono

Rebellious Kimono 1

Yes! Photos! I've been dying to do a proper shoot with this kimono Eiko got like a month ago. I was just going to take a few photos quickly, but ended up with seven good photos. Oops?



Rebellious Kimono 2

The nails don't quite match the get-up, but hey, it's Eiko? Although she's half-Japanese, she isn't that traditional.

Rebellious Kimono 3

The photo above turned out great! In my opinion...

Rebellious Kimono 4

And giving a little peek of her leg, the tease!

Rebellious Kimono 5

Rebellious Kimono 6

Rebellious Kimono 7

And no, you won't ever see her in traditional Japanese shoes :) She'd just say that they're not cute enough and would wear heels instead.

But that is what makes her a Rebellious Kimono Girl ;)

Kommentit

  1. She's fab <3 the first two photos are my favourite, she seems somehow mischievous yet fragile.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you! Cute but mischievous is so very Eiko ;)

    VastaaPoista
  3. She looks absolutely amazing, I really love these pictures. :D I was supposed to comment them before, but I kinda forgot. <.<

    Loving the shoes. *-*

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love them too *__*

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit