Other-Me has Superpowers O_O

I was leaving the small store near Caribia (a spa by the university, not the sea, although that would have made this dream even cooler and exponentially more tropical), walking downhill. In real life there's a patch of bushes on the right-handside, but in the Otherworld is was a small forest. It was a horror movie forest, where the ground was really barren, with no moss anywhere and the tree-trunks really thick and the first branches at two meters height or so. Not a typical Finnish forest then.



It was nightfall and the place was very dark. There was a red glow ahead of me. I arrived at a clearing, where there was this huuuuge tree, it's trunk was as wide as a small house. There was a gap of a few  meters in th bark, like an opening into a cave, and it showed a room inside the three. The room was lit in orangey light which explained the glow. There was also a statue of some sort next to the three. It was made out of cleaned branches that had been bent into a shape of 8, with a straight branch going through both of the loops. I had this instinctive feeling that the place was evil. That there would be demons or something inside.

I took out my cell phone, and took a picture of the scene. However, when I looked at the photo, it showed an ordinary house, in a row of ordinary houses. And once I looked up from the photo, the scenery showed just that, ordinary houses instead of a demonic tree.

There were two others there, both men in their thirties or so, never seen them before. They were staring at the house with terror in their eyes. I rushed to the nearest one, asking whether he saw the tree and he nodded. I showed him my picture and explained how I couldn't see the tree anymore. With great concentration, I saw through the houses again and saw the demon-tree. While we were conversing, the other man had taken steps towards the tree. We tried to warn him, but he got too close and the tree sucked him in.

There was a shimmering barrier surrounding the opening and on the other side of it we could see the other man screaming in pain and/or horror. But I knew that neither of us could go in to help him as we would be trapped as well.

Nevertheless, I walked towards the barrier, with an idea and determination in my mind. I halted a few steps before, watching the pleading eyes of the trapped man.

Now if you've ever watched Dragon Ball Z anime, you can better visualise the gust of energy that I summoned with sheer willpower. It was flapping at my clothing and gushing through my hair. I was also squinting my eyes for the perfect battle-ready effect :D I raised my right hand and drew a line in the air (as if to make a cross) until I remembered which god I was supposed to be asking for help. I drew a spiral instead.

My hair glowed in the light shining from the inside of the demon-tree, but it glowed red. My clothes shifted, and I was now wearing a brown casual suit. I grinned with a mouth full of sharp teeth and pressed my hand against the barrier that dissipitated at my godly touch. Fyrd wrecked havoc, but in the end, he carried the trapped man away from there. I was Fyrd! It was amazingly cool!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit