Hanging out with Hani-boo

Bad Lighting is Bad 1

Had a sick-day today and decided to finally get around doing all the little things I needed to do with Hani.

So first up, I restrung her. I tightened her arms a bit and restrung her body with MSD sized elastic. There's the knot in her head, but the other loop rests inside her torso, since it won't fit through her neck. It's a lot sturdier than her thin Soom string was. I might still need to get her slightly thinner string to do a double tension through her torso though, since her head is massively heavy with all her hair :D

Bad Lighting is Bad 2

Then I switched her back into the twintailed wig, which I fixed (there were loose hairs everywhere) and I trimmed the bangs for a better fit. I really like her in this wig, so I'm actually thinking of selling off my curly pastel wigs. She'd still have fours wigs (this turquoise twintail, the blue twintail, blond/pink straight one and the incoming lollipop) :D

And finally I realised that Hani is perfect to wear my Glot corset! I love my Glot outfit set, and the pants are perfect for Nuu, but I haven't had much use for the other two pieces. Hippu has worn the corset a few times, bu he needs a shirt under it or it looks really pervy. And it's too revealing for Nuu, who looks best in the more casual clothes as it is. But Hani! She wears frills like no other! I might have just found her new 'default' look :3

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit