Fickle me

MEME: My dolls 2009-2012

A mosaic of all the dolls I've owned since 2009. The faded out ones I've sold or are being sold currently.

1. Hippu Soom Sweet, my first and most darling :3

2. Nuu Soom Ai, also pretty much love at first sight

3. Manna Unoa Lusis, at first I didn't think I liked the Lusis, but I eventually warmed up to them as I saw just how versatile it was. Thenagain, eventually I decided to let the MSD size go alltogether...

4. Éire Unoa Lusis dozing mod, see above, once I realised Lusis could also pull off mean, I had to had it.

5. Nikki ver.1 Soom Pyrol, I was in the market for a Nikki and a new Soom Teenie and I think I jumped the gun a bit and just took the first NS Teenie that could pull off grumpy.

6. Kalla ver.1 In an attempt to make Pyrol more interesting, I dressed it up as a girl and got Kalla. Didn't save the doll though...

7. Alistair Soom Pel, pretty much like above, I was looking for a tan girl, and when Soom released Pel, I jumped on it. But in the end it wasn't what I was looking for :(

8. Nikki ver.2 Soom Bygg, a new try to shell Nikki, loved the doll, didn't like Nikki as a small doll anymore...

9. Kalla ver.2 Soom Bygg, by this time I had to keep Nikki and Kalla together.

10. Eiko Volks Lorina, my first Sd <3

11. Yuffie Volks Souseieki, my first SD needed a best friend :3

12. Hani What my Bygg finally settled as :D

13. Alex Little Monica Enrill, when my first SD needed a boyfriend :D

As my Nikkis like to shell more characters into the same doll, I've actually only had 10 dolls altogether, 6 of which are currently here.

Let's see what this mosaic looks like by the end of 2013 though XD I've got at least two dolls coming in, perhaps a third. Those I can still fit into this mosaic, then we need to add a row...

Kommentit

  1. I wanna see full Nigel transformation, next step will be quite mind blowing, after two last ones. xD I enjoy how different bygg looks in it''s all 3 forms. :3

    VastaaPoista
  2. I can give you half-a-transformation now that I've got Alex in Nigel's gear! Dunno when I'll be able to take photos though... But now I know for sure that if the Dia doesn't work out, I can always get a second Enrill (with a different face-up) to be Nikki ver. 4. Is it sad that I'm already planning ahead for this doll, 'in case' Nigel still refuses to be shelled as a doll?

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit