Winner!



Well, not everything goes my way (read last post about my unfortunate Crobi-episode), but at least hard work pays off! Today I wrote the last words of my novel draft for National Novel Writing Month. :D Four days ahead of schedule, but that last 10k came very easily. I would have done this even quicker, if I hadn't been so preoccupied with RPG all last week. Or thenagain, maybe it was the RPG that kept me sane?

Anyways, today I sat down by my laptop (Rei II) and decided not to update my wordcount at all before I finished the story. I was doing the final scene and it all just flowed... And when it was done, I was at 50825 words (including THE END). I validated the word count and I'm a winner!

Now I need to take break from that story... Focus on Valentine for a while since the poor guy's been so neglected this month. Maybe try to finish that last chapter on the Binary Knight story. I've got a week's leave from work on December, Ill patch this novel up then.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit