Ready for School

Bryanna

Well, since it's way too dark to take any pictures of my own, I'll spam my blog with more purchase plans :D (BTW, already ordered that wig for Nigel!) I've wanted to get school uniforms for my teens so that I could start taking photos for their story. I was looking for possible candidates from Alice Collection, and then Dollheart released previews of their next preorder items...



They are so all over the place, but I love them! Now my SDs just go to a very fancy school with a weird choice of outfits XD

Graciela

They even have my favourite version in both SD and DD size (the latter being a better fit for Eiko's slim body). Alex's isn't as dashing, with those plaid pants, but he needs to match the girls so...

Theodore

They also have 70cm version, but luckily for Nigel he's already graduated :D And lucky for my wallet... These will cost me the price of a small doll..

Kommentit

  1. Whee, I'm happy someone took a liking to these outfits as at first I heard a lot negative comments about them. :3
    Not to come around advertising and all, but did you know I'm a Dollheart rep? You can get airmail shipping, too which saves a pretty penny ^^ so don't be afraid to tug my sleeve if you fancy~

    VastaaPoista
  2. I don't know what negative comments these would award O_O I'm also happy that DH is releasing more DD stuff in their own style, and not just your generic DD casual wear you can get everywhere. Slim SDs are becoming more and more popular and I want clothes that fit perfectly.

    I think these are so full of detail and plain gorgeous, especially these two girl outfits. Thenagain, I have a weakness for tartan and pleated skirts... Only thing that bugs me about these outfits are the bunny ears on the hats, they're just so random and just too much XD But, I don't have to use the hats if it bothers me too much.

    VastaaPoista
  3. From what I understand people much prefer the toned-down school uniforms that Sadol and Crobi sell.
    And whoa! I didn't actually notice the bunny ears until you mentioned it. owo;

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit