Oh Well...

Yesterday at about 9pm I was thinking of a blog post with a title "Yes I went totally crazy on wigs" or something similar. Now... There isn't a grumpy smiley to portray how I feel right now.

Crobi released that gorgeous wig a few posts back. I saw there, put it in my shopping cart (along with a few other items) and since I didn't want to pay EMS shipping alone,  I did a quick group order inquiry on the local forum. I got participants quickly, and I got their orders quickly, but by the time I had everything set, the wig had sold out. And this shop didn't hold reserves with a shopping cart.

So no gorgeous wigs for me then. Valentine tried to cheer me up by saying that in his opinion the wig looked hidious (he doesn't really like light pastel wigs anyway). I tried to cheer myself up by thinking that since the wig was really the whole point in my Vivi character, I can just pass it all up then, ignore Saiph and just go all out on Fyrd.

So the current plan is to get a whole Fyrd. Either once I hit that 50.000 word mark (only 1.300 to go) or once I confirm if LM has any kind of a December event. I've already started to focus more on what kind of clothes he'll need and maybe I need to get that CK hoodie order on the way...

Kommentit

  1. Oh Oh don't give up yet! Q.Q This is what always happens when Crobi puts new things out - they don't put their whole supply out untill they get the chance to announce the new items. They've just announced them on FB and everything is in stock (I almost bought one for you haaa~ but then I didnt know if you gave up on the idea already..?)

    VastaaPoista
  2. :( I went to see... But the lollipop was sold out again. I seem to have no luck with this wig. Maybe its not meant to be then?

    And it's really starting to bug me since now they've released the perfect jeans for Nigel and I never find loose pants in that size! True I could add wigs for Eiko and Nuu to that order or maybe even reopen the group order but to be frank I'm too stressed out to do that. I've already swung around so many times with that group and let them down for cancelling it, I don't have the nerve to message them again to see whether they'd still want the order... And I'm just so bummed out about missing that one wig. Twice now!

    VastaaPoista
  3. First, congratulations for getting to the mark soon! \o/ That's amazing, which should be a reason to celebrate!

    As for the wig, ugh, that's some terrible luck. ._. I wish I could make it better somehow, but I guess I can't. I feel it, it probaply feels about the same as when supia did tricks on me, so I really know it sucks. *hug*

    But if you really, really want those pants for Nigel, I could look those crobi stuffs again if I figure out something to order - as I said, there isn't anything I really _need_ right now, but if you are ok with payment on December, I might be able to sneak something in there. :3 So you won't at least miss those pants!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Well, already told you on FB, I did the group order in the end... But the pants were already sold out in the colour that I preferred. :( I got the blue ones instead, because they're still the right style I need for Nikki.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Ok! So the wig isn't atotal lost cause yet. I got a reply from Crobi that the lollipop will be restocked next week. In the fear that I might miss it the third time, I'd greatly appreciate it if you happen to see the SD sized lollipop wig restocked, you'll send me an email or a PM on the doll forums (or Flickr FM) since I get an instant notification of them to my phone.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I just checked with Crobi... They've restocked their wigs. And it's sold out again. Just not meant to be. The universe is against me having a Vivi Vanille.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit