Goodbye Sweetheart

Blue White Angel

Above is one of the first pictures I've taken of Manna. Well, Manna when she became presentable that is... And now it's come time to say goodbuy to her. :( If the light favours me, I'm taking the sales pictures tomorrow and up for sale she goes! I also need to get rid of all the MSD stuff I have accumulated as I won't be needing it anymore. I might keep the extra specially cute stuff, for that grail Satyne...



Glamourous Winter Girl

I feel a bit sad, but thenagain, also like I'm leaving behind a heavy package. I liked sewing for slim mini and I still enjoy pictures of well-done Unoas, Minifees and such, but I just don't like handling them. They now feel like the awkward middle size. I might still do clothing in mini size though, since i have a few friend who own this size nd I think I could persuade them to lend their dolls as models if need be.

Candy Pink

Im going to miss Manna though... She was my glamour girl, my sweetheart. But since her boy is growing up to 65cm height, it won't work out between them anymore. They have such misfortune! First, Manna was mini and Nikki was petite, now Nikki outgrew her... But, I can always get a bigger Manna ;) I love her character (maybe not as much as I love Nigel and Fyrd, but still)!

Girl and Chair

The Unoa is such a nice doll. I love the lines of her body, especially her legs! But I can appreciate those from pictures, I know now I don't have to own her myself.

Shining

Golden haired Manna *___* You know, when I first started planning this doll, I wanted to get her this golden blond colour or a wig. But the pictures at Leeke made GoldenRod look so much yellower, that I decided to go for EveCream in stead. When I got her this GoldenRod wig to try out, it just locked into place!

Manna Portrait

She also went through so many face-ups, I don't want to count them... This one was my favourite and I felt bummed when I had to erase it when I put her on the LM body (the colour didn't match at all...).

Different Shades of Pink

Pink!

Manna Outdoors

And showing her newfound flexibility in the LM body. I had waited so long to get that second mini body. And then I felt like such a flake, selling these off right after. But like I've said before, if you feel like it's a waste of space or it doesn't work out for you (anymore), then just sell it. There's no point in keepig dolls that you don't feel 100% for.

Manna Posing

Maybe we'll see each other again?

Kommentit

  1. TO BE SOLD (still no light, but I've put up a list what is going up for sale in near future if you want to make reservations)

    ***resin***

    Unoa Lusis 1.5 - 750€
    bought through Noppin preorder 2010, first owner, includes:
    - Unoa 1.5 body, headback, eye mechanism + original acrylic eyes, extra big bust, extra fist hands
    - Unoa Lusis default faceplate, modded (eyes slightly opened, can be seen in pictures above), tooth piece
    - original box + papers
    - face-up, with taped lashes
    - blush+manicyre on both pairs of hands, blush+pedicyre on feet, blushed torso
    - silicone wigcap
    - self-made red-black outfit set

    ***wigs***

    Crobidoll CRWS-45 (Light Black) 6-7in - 25€

    Crobidoll CRWM-33 (Ocean Green) 7-8in - 25€

    Crobidoll CRWM-33 (Milky Blond) 7-8in - 25€

    Leeke LR-015_D natural black - 20€

    Leeke W118_D  goldenrod - 20€

    Leeke LR-093_D Goldenrod - 20€

    Leeke W124_D RealRed - 20€

    Leeke LR-080_D RealRed - 20€

    Soom Yrie LE - 23€

    Soom RW020 rust red - 21€

    ***eyes****

    Dollflower Amber 12mm, urethane - 80€
    (can be seen in the pictures above)

    ***shoes/clothes***

    Bambicrony boots, white- 38€

    Cherise dolls ballerinas, white- 20€

    Soom Rosette angle pieces, black - 12€

    Moonlightdoll Alice set (onepiece dress with added lacing to fit both MSD and slim mini, head bow, striped socks) - 55€

    Dollheart Chesire Cat set (for slim mini only, all pieces included but the headdress has been separated into flower band and hat) - 70€

    Angel.Candy-Rock (LoveSprung) PeachParfait top + Cerulean ruffle tulle shorts - total 32€

    Cachooucouture pink sweater - 18€

    Cachooucouture white lace ruffle skirt - 16€

    Caracal pink corset (minifee, small bust unoa) - 17€

    Caracal mint corset (LM Little Harmony) - 17€

    CrazyKimochi Clefairy hoodie (slim mini) - 13€

    Nine9 style layered shirt (Yo-Sd, also for Unoa small bust) - 14€

    Plume Blanche slim mini stockings - 7€

    Plume Blanche slim mini skirt, beige - 18€

    Tiirikka pink basker (Yo-SD/Unoa) - 5€

    Marli elf hoodie, closes with a hook - 10€

    fluffy earband - 5€

    ***self made***

    black-turquoise set (shirt, shorts, socks) - 30€

    StrawberryDelight set (shirt, shorts, skirt, socks, hoodie) - 50€

    PeachTree Summer set (ruffle shirt, lolita-skirt, kneeheight socks) - 20€

    lace socks - 4€

    pinkdotsocks - 4€

    mint underwear - 2€

    mint top- 5€

    long top, pinksparkle - 5€

    lace top with ribbon- 7€

    furry hoodie + armwarmer - 10€

    winterboots - 5€

    VastaaPoista
  2. I'll miss Manna too. ;w; She is such a pretty girl, but I'm sure she finds a new loving home!

    And now as Tico is on orders, I have admit I'm intruiged by the thought of Tico + "Audrey" = BFF shoot, you know? xD That doesn't work with lil'Manna, so there is definately two big boys who hooray for thought of SD!Manna. :D But, of course, only if there is a perfect SD!Manna to be found. ^^

    Good luck for sales. <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. We'll see about an SD!Manna... I'd need to get sales photos of Mini!Manna first but alas! There's no light... :(

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit