Things to go, things to come

Portrait 121021

I've got so much non-doll stuff lined up, I need to push some dolly-posts in between :D

I have made some drastic decisions concerning my dolls... Mainly, Éire was put up for sale. I did angst about it before as well, but I'm having a serious crisis about my MSDs, and Éire was the first to go to the chopping block. Of the two that I have, she was the one more different fro mthe rest of my little crew and stood out a bit too much. Atm, I've got Manna back on the Unoa body, I'm trying to figure out whether it's the size in general or just the styling that keeps me from enjoying MSDs... Because I'd still very much like to have that tan slim mini! But it'd be pretty stupid to get one and then realize that it was a waste of money.



Also going are Éire's stuff that Manna can't adopt. And Nikki's stuff that I won't have any use for. I still don't know whether I'll get him back at all, but untill I'm absolutely sure, I'll hold on to his eyes and wig...

But now that I've freed up some of my doll money, I can get even more doll stuff! :D I need to hunt down that perfect pair of eyes for Yuffie, maybe ED Milky #2? And just generally more clothes/shoes/eyes and wigs for the existing dolls here.

I also toyed with the idea, that if I got rid of Manna as well, I could really splurge and get an Enaibi Satyne :D My dream would be that doll in tan, with the sweet-satyne faceplate. I've actually seen that doll in person, at LDoll 2011. It wouldn't fit in with my current dolls, since it'd be so out of scale from Unoas, but if it were the only MSD doll in the house... It might work out with my petites?

Valentine was not too thrilled with the idea though. He also saw that doll while in Lyon and he just doesn't like the small-chest-big-hips aesthetics. But it's something that I like, and Enaibi especially does it very well! Unoas also have that same style, but not nearly as stylized as the artist dolls out there nowadays. And I don't like the bloated look some of those have, like the Puns (sorry for all the Puns-lovers out there! It's just not my cup of tea...). But Satyne... <3

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit