The Obligatory OMG SNOW Post

Alex Outside - full

Yes, it started snowing last Thursday. To my amazement, it's still on the ground. Winter came in October this year and we can get straight into snowy-doll-photos. I totally missed out on Autumn pictures this year :( But Alex got to be in his first snow-pictures, since he's the only one with passable winter-outfit. :D

But back on the subject of snow: every year it takes us by surprise. Even though the weather forecast said that everything after Wednesday would come down as snow, I was still baffled when it actually did snow as I was leaving Darling's place on Thursday. And I wasn't prepared to having trouble getting to the movies with him on Friday, but there we were, trying to get up the slippery hill before the film started.



And yes, had an awesome week last week :3 Darling and me, we watched through all three of the old Bourne movies before our Dinner-and-a-Movie (Bourne Legacy) on Friday. I like action films, but I've never got around to see these before. Preferred Renner to Damon in all aspects, but the first three were entertaining as well. I just really have a weakness for men with a grin...

Plus a start of a new RPG campaign on Saturday (where I'm a player, Darling is co-GMing it). Managed to supress my urges to kill Frost on sight... No, really, I love that character <3 He's a marvellous bundle of deviousness, lies and arrogance but he spells trouble everytime we meet him, never mind the setting. And he's mortal, as far as I know. Fyrd is annoying as hell, but don't even try to shoot him on sight ;) The thing with Frost is... It could be done. Or tried, at least.

Alex Outside - portrait

Alex is looking sad for me :(

Well, I'll try to think back on this week and all the fun I had, since today is the day when half of my wisdom teeth get pulled out. So not looking forward to this! Well, maybe a little, but only in the sense to get it over with... I still need the other half to be pulled out as well, but then I'd be all done with dental work for a while. And if I remember correctly, I promised myself a cute little sugary doll in compensation for going through with all of it ;) It was going to be Hani, but since I just switched Nikki to Hani, it's not really a new doll now is it? Especially if I don't replace Nikki at all. And I sold Éire so I'm down one doll already anyways... Now to just find a nice tan doll... And I think I saw one beauty at Luts that inrtigues me... She'll need a name though... Alistair? Would that be a good one? *dundunduuun*

Kommentit

  1. Our Bourne week was pure awesomeness indeed, thank you! <3 And Jeremy's grin is something to behold, indeed.

    Oh my darling Frost. *cat grin* He is quite something, isn't he? Your character(s) and he will be the best of friends very soon, I'm sure. ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Best of friends... Suuuure. Why not comrads in arms and pillow buddies as well while you're at it? ;) But seriously, Frost really is something inded. Kudos to you for creating such a character!

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit