The Most Evil Pony of Them All

Pony!Fyrd

Is of course the Fyrd pony. Now that Éire's gone, I sorta really want another Fyrd doll. In SD size. But I can't find any that would fit the image I have of him :( It's probably most because I don't have such a clear image of exactly what he looks like, just a vague notion of an evil grin.



But as a doll, it'd have to be a doll that I absolutely love. I want a sharp nose, slightly upturned at the point. Half-open eyes, or devious eyes. The slightest smile, or that one can be painted on him. Semi-full lips and more on the wide side than a really small one. Pointy chin and a hint of cheekbones. And could be either male or female. Or a very girly boy.

I'd also need it to have a girl body with a two-part torso, where the joint is at the waist (not right under the breasts), so that I could sand the chest flat and have that treaded girl-to-boy modded body :D



Hippu would love to have his master back for sure...

Sorry for all the pony pictures though! I got really addicted to the pony editor, so there's still even more ponies to come. And it just started snowing in here, so all my photographing is restricted solely to week-ends and holidays until spring...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit