Gift? For me?

"... it would look beautiful on you."

I... thought it would look beautiful on you...

I could really use some cheering up right now :( My trusty mini-laptop Rei (yes, the same name as Nigel's laptop, although mine is nowhere near as powerful) is now in a coma. Meaning that the battery cable has stopped working. Most likely it's the connection port, so even a new charger cord won't work... It still has a tiny bit of power left, but I shut it down in case I suddenly remember that there's something very important stored in there that I haven't already salvaged. I just hope that my Nigel-document doesn't get corrupted again, since now I haven't got it all stored in this blog...

And this week is Valentine's late shift week, so I can't go and buy a new one either :( First, I know only Gigantti where I would be confident enough to buy one and I can't go there with a bus. Second, I don't have a car so I can't drive there either. Plus I really want a white one, since Rei was also white and I just have a thing for white electronics...

But without one I feel so orphaned... And actually Valentine misses it as well, although it was old enough anway, and had it's quirks. I just was so used to just sit on the couch, put Rei on my side, opened FB, Flickr, some forums and recently Skype and then read a book, drew or played PS3. And now I can't! My phone just isn't the same, as it isn't as convenient (can't have multiple tabs open at the same time) and I hate to write long posts with it (since it doesn't work).

We've still got the main computer, but I can 'hang out' with it.... It's just not the same... :(

(But yeah, I had to draw a new Bory, because his magestress bought him a new armor/outfit. It's black/silver and way more revealing than his last one. And that seemed to suit the mage quite well ;) In return, Bory found a little ruby neclace that he gave to the mage. Ezri usually wears only blue colors, but Bory just likes red, so he instantly thought of her when he found it. Ok, I'm lying, I wanted to have Bory get a ruby for Ezri, and luckily Darling complied as athe GM.)

Kommentit

  1. I hear you, Jin is dying too, and I really need a new computer. <.< Maybe I should but that as next to my get-list. I hope Rei get's a new follower soon enough!

    ... Darn, I wanna hug Bory, Now. :D Cutie pie.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Get in line, girl! ;)

    Yeah, Valentine is going to see if he can go buy a new one one morning before his work. Rei II, I hope you can outdo your predecessor. Apparently Valentine also tried to fix Rei I this morning, without improvement and resulting in Rei now being literally trashed.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit