Broning it up!

Audrye-pony

Pony Creator can be found here: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

The Pony Creator (link above) was spread in our local doll forum and since I love My Little Ponies FiM, I had to try it out! I'm having serious trouble making my ponies anything but white though... I managed to make Manna/Audrye pink and Nikki/Nigel light grey, but even with those two I was first going to go with a natural skin tone or white at first... But in the end I'm happy that I went with pink for Addy. She's such a cheerful character :3



Nikki-pony

Nikki, on the other hand, is not cheerful at all XD I made both him and Addy unicorns, since they both can use magic pretty adeptly. Nikki also got some wings, for his mechanical aptitude. If the guy built a cyborg arm and a robot (although with some help from Quentin), he must have built techno-wings for himself as a pony!

Nuu-pony

Nuu, above, was actually the first one I did. She's such an adorable little thing... But now that I look at her pony version, she really shouldn't smile that much... Nuu always has this surprised/worried look on her.

And now to do some more ponydrawing!

Kommentit

  1. Speaking of Nikki, what happened to him? I know I didn't know him, but I notice him missing recently

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nikki started up as a Yo-SD doll, but his character was always an adult (trapped in a child's body). He has a sort of a crush on Nuu (since Nuu is a magical girl type character and Nikki is an otaku), but his real love interest is Manna, who he went to school with. He couldn't act on it though, since it'd be really awkward, him looking like a kid and all that :D

    But I wanted to get those two together and so I wanted to upgrade Nikki to a mature doll. I'm looking for a suitable slim mini boy doll to reshell him now, but I'm really, really picky and don't know if I ever find him :( WithDoll might be an option once they start to release their boys again. But now I've got this whole angst about mini dolls in general, so I'm really wavering whether I should be looking for him in the first place... There's always an option to go all out and get an SD!Nikki, but I dunno... Then I'd have to get an SD!Manna as well...

    So I was thinking what to do with his old shell (Soom Bygg) and on a whim I gave it a new face-up and ta-daa! We got Hani. So that's where Nikki-the-doll went. I've still got Nikki's stuff (some are for sale now though) so I can always repaint my Bygg to bring Nikki back, but for now I like Hani too much to redo her...

    VastaaPoista
  3. Aaahhhh ... It all makes sense now, so the Bygg we all know is now a home for a new character. Atleast you didn't have to get rid of him completely, case you change your mind!

    While I'm here ranting away, I would like to ask if you still take commissions on your clothing? You used to have a fabric/ribbon selection in your sales thread, but either I'm blind or it's been removed? :o

    VastaaPoista
  4. I don't take comissions actively atm, since I've currently got so much RPG/writing stuff on my plate and I haven't updates my swatches in a while. Some of the fabrics have run out.

    But if you want something done for you, I've still got an outline on commissions in the Custom Clothes of the 8th.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit