Whispered Confession

More than Friends

I have a couple! Rejoice! Although I'll deny until the end that I got a boy doll just so I could to couple-shoots. No-one's going to believe this, no? ;) Most of my dolls are straight, which appears to be a minority in the doll character world. Eiko, Alex, Manna and Nikki are the most hetero of my crew and voila, we have two couples :D I've just not been able to do much Manna/Nikki since he's been in a child body and that'd be just... perverted. Ah well, once he gets his new shell someday. Until that, I'll just have to make do with this cute pairing.

Of the rest of my dolls: Hippu swings whatever way is required to be with Fyrd (Éire) and Éire only really cares for him. Their relationship is more of a worshiping kind though, not sexual as such. not saying that nothing has ever happened between Fyrd and LeBrant in the old world though... *cough* Nuu and Hani are too small to be thinking of anything but hugging and maybe pecks on the cheek. Yuffie is mostly straight, despite her obsession with Eiko. She's been infatuated by a man (Nigel, in fact) and doesn't actually want to sleep with Eiko. Just to own her all to herself. Actually, my doll/DeathGrip/Cheshka character relation-maps are fucked up as hell...



More than Friends 1

Alex, look at me for a second will you?

Lets actually shed some light onto this. there are four separate worlds where my stories take place: 1. Cheshka, a fantasy setting ruled by eight deities, 2. DeathGrip, a modern world where every death is ruled by a Death God and 3. doll world, where my little (petites and minis) dolls live.

More than Friends 2

I need to tell you something...

LeBrant (Hippu's soul), Nuu (a faun LeBrant rescued), Fyrd (Éire's main avatar)  and Calewa (Kalla, the main deity of Cheshka, but who was imprisoned) all came from Cheshka.  The first two were sent to Doll world by a druid Audrye, Fyrd came by himself to seek out LeBrant and took Kalla with him (to save her from imprisonment).

Manna became a doll because of the druid's spell. They are connected, actually there is an Audrye in every dimension. The druid Audrye and Manna-Audrye are a different person though.

Nikki (Nigel) was a friend of Manna's and thought he was the cause of the accident that made them dolls. Nigel also appears in several different stories, but they are always a different character and are not connected with each other. Yes, they look alike and have the same name, same manners and the same hardware, but if one of them is killed for instance, the rest live on just as unhappily. This Nigel, Nikki, is a computer whiz tampering with magic.

More than Friends 3

I... I really care about you, Alex...

In DeathGrip world, Nigel and Audrye (yes, a different Audrye, but still connected with the others) are high-school friends turned into lovers. They are both involved with a secret organisation called the White Knights. Nigel has encountered Yuffie, who had a major crush on this master hacker she had never met.

Both Nigel and Audrye also know Emma Erntshart, who is Alex's aunt. They don't know much about Eiko though.

More than Friends 4

You don't have to, I know.

So Alex, Eiko and Yuffie are part of the DeathGrip world. Their story is parallel to the stories of DG Nigel, Audrye and Emma. But Nigel's story is more connected to the DeathGrip RPG I'm playing, whereas the teenager's have a story of their own. I'm not saying there might not be connecting points though ;)

More than Friends 5

Good! Now what about I give you a haircut sometime?

Don't touch my hair, woman!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit