The Bold and the Beautiful

It appears that not only Other-Me, but everyone has a more interesting life on the other side. The dream had many happenings, but the last thing was this:

I was walking with Valentine, we were going to this runway show (the main theme of the dream before this had been a designer wedding gown runway show for Finland's Next Top Model contest). I noticed a tattoo on Valentine's left wrist. It was a red star that had the name Darya (or maybe Nadya) in it. I asked about it and he immediately started to talk how he'd change it to make it read my name instead (although in this dream my name was Maria for some reason). I asked who Darya had been and he went very awkward. I asked if she had been someone very special for him and he answered that of course, and I saw sadness on his face. I asked who she had been.



And this is the good part: Darya had been Vanilla's husband's (we'll just call him Grey from now on) ex-girlfriend. IRL Vanilla and Grey are currently married and I don't know if Valentine knew Grey from before they had started dating. But in this dream he had hooked up with Darya at a hotel, when Darya couldn't get into her own room. I asked if that was because Vanilla was there with Grey and he said yes. But Vanilla had gone there to help Grey to kick off drugs! (Grey is actually one of the most decent people I know and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have drug abuse in his past.)

So Vanilla was helping Grey with withdrawal and had decided it to be best if he saw no one, including his girlfriend. So of course Darya had been quite upset, and thinking that they would be cheating on her she had hooked up with Valentine in stead. They had been much in love (enough for Valentine to get a tattoo) but it had ended in tears. I don't know the details of that, since at this point we were walking by a church and I almost stole the alms of some blind priest. And woke up.

Kommentit

  1. " I don’t know the details of that, since at this point we were walking by a church and I almost stole the alms of some blind priest."

    This ending had me laughing in tears. :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah, it was a pretty unpredictable turn of events.. I was thinking this guy in robes was just handing out candies or such and went to grab some. But then he quickly pulled the basket away and gave me a serious frown. Then I realised he was a priest... Luckily I'm not christian, they can't curse me if I'm not, can they?

    VastaaPoista
  3. Well.. At least the dream ones can't. :P

    VastaaPoista
  4. Shit. I really think there should be dream recorder. Im pretty sure these would look good on film. xD

    VastaaPoista
  5. Dream recorder is my dream ... :( I saw an action film last night that would blow your socks off :D

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit