Some Eye Candies

ED Milky #44+42, #44 rim customs

So Alex's and Hani's eyes arrived yesterday. Had to try Alex's on Yuffie while she was still in her Alex cosplay. They are a bit small for her (I don't like that much white showing, especially in Souseiseki's sockets), but the color is marvelous! These photos haven't been color-edited and at least on my monitor they are just like this irl.



ED Milky #44+42, #44 rim customs

Valentine: "They look retarded, no-one has eyes like that irl." No, Valentine is NOT politically correct, ever. It's true though that I haven't seen eyes like these in real people, but that's just art of the charm of owning dolls :3

ED Milky #44+42, #44 rim customs

The change of color is very abrupt, as is with all Milky style blends, but I think they look good. The colors are not too far apart, but still a completely different shade.

ED #40+#45, #40 rim customs

Despite that black-pink eyes could have been a disaster, they turned out just fine. I would have wanted a more subtle, or sakura shade of, pink, but I can live with these.

ED #40+#45, #40 rim customs

Now she can be totally evil *muahaha*

ED #40+#45, #40 rim customs

Or sweet as ever :3 I can kinda see a hint of pink in the upper corner here. I still have to take pictures where the eyes are positioned sideways, both colors showing.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit