RPG Character Meme

Found this somewhere and thought this might be fun!

1. You can choose any RPG character I have ever played. So Player Characters only, please! No NPCs.

Some of my favourite PCs include: Nigel 'Vainary' Willoby, M.P. Lamura, Alitrás Dracoy, Syanid Kalath, Bory of Bory and Elyze Seabreezesdottern. But if you want some other character, then it's fine by me!

2. You can ask that character any question. The character answers. It might not be truthful (if the character is likely to lie about the subject) but you'll get an answer alright!

3. Ask your question in the comments in form:

"Character name": Question?

**

Make your own to your own blog if you want to!

Kommentit

  1. Oh! Oh, delicious. Once I think of a suitably interesting question, I'll shoot. *charming grin*

    VastaaPoista
  2. I'm ready when you are! (You don't have to limit this game to just one question though, if you come up with several good ones..)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Brilliant. ;) Currently I have only the one, but I'll post more if I get the inspiration.

    Elyze: What would it take for you to pass up on a large treasure? What would be more important than gold?

    VastaaPoista
  4. Does a ship count as 'large treasure'? I think not, it's not gold. It'd sink if it were, ha! What a stupid idea, building a ship out of gold... Mmmh, a ship of gold... *grin* Where was I? More important than gold? If I say my life, would you threaten it? You better not! Or I'll shove Bessie up your arse!

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit