My Prince

First of Alex

He's here. My first 'real' boy. Hippu doesn't count 'coz 'he' doesn't really have the parts for it anymore. Nikki would have counted, but he's currently unavailable and Hani is wearing too much frill. I'm still not sure whether to make Hani's character male or female. But Alex is most definitely male. He's about head taller than Yuf. His head is smaller than the girls', but not too much that it'd really bother me. He fits nicely into the clothes and shoes I got him and I think the 16mm eyes suit him nicely (I want a more doe-eyed look). And he has a bedroom look! (See it after the break:)



First of Alex

I told you, right!! It was very overcast today and raining a bit even, so there wasn't any light for his eyes. They look brown here, but they're really darkblue/palemint. Oh, and I love the face-up Little Monica did. It's very detailed, pretty and even sparkles! <3 And the expression can be either grumpy or sad, depending how you want to look at it.

First of Alex

Oh, Alex... <3

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit