Luke, I'm your...

Different Size

H: I'm your grandfather.

A: Stop shitting with me you little prick!

I really should stop toying with the idea of getting more SDs... I want LeBrant (Hippu's true self) as an SD. And I sorta want to upgrade Nikki and Manna to SD size. This would mean bringing the latter two into the DeathGrip versions of the characters and I couldn't do the Hippu-related photostory with them anymore though. But it's tempting... Buu, I can't make up my mind, or even think straight ;__; Hear me out...



I was going to continue the little dolls' story for another arc. In the story, I would release Nikki from his little boy body and make him the same size as Manna, so they could be together. But I'm worried that I might not find a suitable slim mini boy to replace Little!Nikki since I'm really picky. I need a perfectly beautiful sculpt, in a slim mini body, with 6-7in head ans 12mm eyes, preferably squinting, since I seem to like that in boy sculpts. He needs to blow my socks off so that I never want to reshell him anymore.

So this got me thinking that what if I just skipped to SDs and be done with it. I'm sure it'd be much easier to find a suitable SD!Nikki. And I've already got a back-up plan for an SD!Manna. And since my plan for Manna is an Unoa Zero, which would be taller than my current SDs, so Nikki would have to be tall as well. Around Super Gem size, right? This would also make perfect sense in relation to my other big dolls, since they'd be older that these teens. (Although they might be a bit too big, in the end...)

But! I really want to keep Éire/Fyrd in my collection. I have no idea for an SD Fyrd (he'd have to be very androgynous, almost grinning, but also very hateful). And if I upgraded Manna and Nikki, she'd be the only one left as a mini. :(

Held

H: But I want to be with you!!

A: Shut up now, gramps...

Now LeBrant... He's pretty significant to Alex's story and I even got a sculpt ready. As Little Monica Demetri he would also have enough resemblance to Alex to pass off as distant relatives. But I'd only need him in a couple of shots and otherwise Demetri is not such a must-get doll for me, it'd feel like a waste of money. I don't want to be a doll collector who just gets every character as dolls... :( Nothing wrong with that, no, but I want to keep my collection as dolls I really, really want, nothing more.

Also, if I go down the road to bring LeBrant and especially if Audrye and Nigel as well, I'd be pretty much forced to get Emma as a doll as well. Luckily I've got no sculpt figured out for her yet :D I think Emma looked like a Volks Elena, but that was when she was thirteen. Adult Emma? No sculpt.

Transform!

This is my current switcha-roo table :)

And I can't let go of Hippu as a Soom Sweet anyway. He's my first and I still do love that size. Also Nuu? My little faun has to be exactly as she is! (No talk of an Amber now, please...)

I just have to relax and find that slim mini boy to capture my heart! My plan of 3 petites, 3 minis and 3 SDs is perfect! I should really just stick with it...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit