Looking back 09/2012

September Nuu

September is almost over, so is the summer. I've almost emptied my incoming-doll-stuff-list and even the last remaining Dollflower eyes should be arriving next week. Alex got home, sorry for spamming him so much, but it's just like that with new dolls. It'll even out eventually :) And in the spirit of that, here's a pretty picture of Nuu. I've had her so long in her DH frills it felt really good putting her in cute-casual again. Looks more nuuish anyway.



And I just realized how I could integrate her even if I upgrade my other dolls into SDs and into DG world. *headdesk* In the DG world, she's a pink-haired robot girl that Nigel owns. So of course I could just make Nuu into that... But no place for Little!Hippu or Hani yet, so..!

Also almost done is the DG RPG campaign I'm GM'ing (wow that was a lot of initals). Only three games left and we'll see who's left standing :D This would be the third full campaign I've done. (Counting Itki, Guild and Knights only; true, I've actually done Itki twice with different players and the opening arc of Chaos could be counted as a campaign on it's own as well...) I've got the idea of a second Knight's campaign, but I've also got these ideas of smaller games, one-timers with DG and a small-scale horror game. Well, we'll see what, if any, I'll be able to play.

On real-life front, progress has been made towards getting on a snowboard. After telling him that Darling might be interested in going sloping with me, Valentine suddenly got a passion to taking me to a skiing resort for a weekend :D Maybe on December...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit