It's MY Prince!

I got you!

Eiko's head is so much bigger than Alex's (>v<) but it can be faked in photos... I like how these two work together though (>3<) And I'm surprised how psyched I still am about getting Alex home... I almost want more SD boys ???

But no, I really need to quit getting new ones. I still got to get Nikki back and then I'd be at nine dolls. And now I got news that AL had released tan Chibis and 2.0s. They did a 2.0 Mocha, but I thought they had some issues with the tan and that's why they didn't make more of them. If they succeed with the tan... A tan Lusis? I couldn't say no to that ;__; That'd be just perfect as a tan slim mini girl I've been wanting and lost hope of. But now I've got no room for one! I like my Bygg too much to let it go. And Hani would have been that tan girl's character...

Well, enough pining over new dolls and time to enjoy the ones I have! Like Eiko and Alex. Now it's just a countdown to when Yuffie and Alex will start their fighting!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit