I've got everything set for you...

Why is no-one looking..?

And Eiko is looking longingly to the sunset, hoping to catch a glimpse of the postal truck that will bring Alex home. You have to be patient for a while longer, Eiko-chan!

I was a bit worried whether Alex's stuff would arrive here on time, before the doll itself. I've ordered clothes+shoes from TATA's and eyes via a dealer from ED. I hadn't received any shipping notice from TATA, but the clothes arrived yesterday. And I noticed the eyes have also shipped from South Korea. And since I haven't received any notice that Alex would have started his journey to England, I'll have all set for him once he does!

So yesterday I went out to take photos of Eiko in her new shoes. I grabbed my camera and the girl, slammed the door shut behind me and... noticed that I had not only left my phone home (I was charging it so that was intentional), but my keys as well. So I took a bit more pictures than I first intended and then waited for Valentine to come back home from work. Luckily I didn't have wait for more than an hour.

The shoes are col though! They match her Rainbow Dash outfit pretty perfectly!

Look at my new shoes!

You can't bribe me with shoes forever, woman! I need my boy home U_U

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit