Blowing a kiss

Manna Posing

..to make me feel better. I've been stuck home with flu for a few days now and I'm feeling miserable. Can't get much anything done (except DA2 playthrough 3). But onto good news! My Dollflower eyes are finally shipping! It took them nine months or so in the end, but I'm glad that they're done now. They should be arriving either on Friday or early next week. Then I can quit photoshopping Yuffie's eyes and she and Eiko will have urethanes like the rest of them. From now on I'll stick to EDs though... Even though DFs have amazing color and shimmer (like Manna's eyes here), it's just not worth the stress of waiting for them two-three months overdue.



Manna Posing

I also need to get a good respirator (and a flu-free condition) so I can get back to face-upping. I need to change Nikki back so I can continue that photostory. I also want to give Manna and Alex manicures.

Manna Posing

At least I've got a script ready for the next photostory to House with Different Names. I should also be starting to publish Eiko/Yuffie/Alex stories, but I'm struggling with it. Might be the flu but I'm just not producing good enough text. I think I might just scrap the first chapter that I've written and start over. Luckily (?) I noted that I need school outfits for the three of them so I can even take a school setting photos. I found suitable ones from Alice Collection but I want my DFs home first before I another order. I want to be able to say that for once I have no doll things incoming :D

Manna Posing

I'm also pretty much stuck with the next Nigel story. Usually I can write them fluently, the words just come out, but now I'm stuck on something stupid. And I can't even figure out just what. Again, I'm putting this on flu.

Manna Posing

Well, hoping that manna might inspire me to write some Audrye/Nigel stuff as well as Manna /Nikki :3

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit