Alex Watch!

Sorry for being so excited, but Alex is now in transit to Copenhagen. So he might be delivered even tomorrow? Monday at latest.

His eyesshould also be coming start of nexteek, I think.

Sure, I'm always very anxious when a doll is coming, but I'm quite psyched here :-D I never thought I'd get a boy doll at all, but Enrill just really grabbed me. I loved him from the first picture I saw of him (an owner picture of ShizoCheese's first Enrill) and I'd never before even heard of Little Monica.

Sure, their other dolls are beautiful as well,but Enrill's pout is just something else. I just really hope that I'll still enjoy him once he gets here... And I hope he'll look alright with my girls... I don't want to instantly sell him like I had to do with Alistair. Well,at least that endeavour meant that a friend of mine got a dream doll of hers. Here's hoping it'll be alright.

Edit (5:26 PM). He's arrived in Brussels O_o I thought he was going to Denmark... Well.. We'll see where he's going from there, but getting a bit nervous here..

Edit (14.9 6:53 AM). And after having an eventful night, he's again on his way to Copenhagen XD Well, it means he won't be arriving to Finland today, but I'll hopefully get him on Monday. His eyes haven't been sent either, so it's ok.

Edit (15.9 9:52 AM). He got through Copenhagen and is now in transit to Helsinki. Yey! Now if he reaches the capital without problems, he could very well be here on Monday. His eyes just arrived so I'm all ready for him now!

Edit (17.9 9:26 AM. I got the services mixed up again. Found his UPS site where they estimate delivery for tomorrow :-( I was so hoping to get him today, but it can't be helped...

Kommentit

  1. Too lazy to edit anymore...

    I got a call from UPS, they're delivering it to my workplace around noon :-D

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit