New... Well, just the banner, but...

The Red-Haired Man

So I did some upgrading to my site and site-related stuff. Actually, that just means I searched for some Fyrd-friendly fonts and redid my photo-watermark and site banner. Hopefully it looks a bit better than the last?

Anyways, new Fyrd-related stuff needs a new Fyrd! (See above.) It's been ages since I've really drawn him, but it was fun to finally get to it! And now I can finally use my own picture in my about-Fyrd :D

For now, no one has admitted to have gotten the Matt/Emma joke in the last DG chapter :(

Kommentit

  1. Dawww, I did. <3

    Damn, Fyrd is hot.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah... He kinda is... ;)
    But unfortunately I simply cannot fully render it on paper. Maybe I should just start drawing Matt and then always color his hair red. That seemed to work and was the only pretty Fyrd I've ever done myself...

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit