Indulgence

Blue boy

I've totally forgot to add these photos to my blog... Dark came over one day (must be a few week ago!) and took her two little ones with her. After drowning them in lace from my collection, of course photos had to be taken :D This just proves that my little dolls have quite a wardrobe. The three dolls themselves didn't have to give up anything, the clothes used by the guests were etras...

Well, as if I din't have enough doll-stuff already, more is incoming :3 I just confirmation of delivery from Leeke (fiber wigs for Yuffie and Hani + the long thought-of eyes for Nikki, I hope they fit him!) and send a huge order to Tata. Tata stuff is mostly for Alex though, can't have him running naked here...

Kitty


Kitty

Damn, I'd love to try my hands on blushing a full doll now :( A little kitty would be fun to blush <3

Blue boy

Dark's Bleu looks so aristocratic here!

Kitty

And after all this the Kitty fell asleep :3

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit