Don't Cry for Me...

Tears of Hani Vanille

I was taking photos of her outside, when she fell on her face. Mist stuck on her face and looked kind of like tears, which actually fits my Crybaby Cupcake very well.

I love my tinies! I also love my SDs! :D I really couldn't let go of either size now. MSDs I might be able to sell later on, if I ever decided to upgrade the whole lot of them to SDs. But for now I'm quite pleased with my plan of 3x3 dolls (3 SDs, 3minis and 3 petites).



Tears of Hani Vanille

Although if they someday release a human Bygg in Bronze... I do like Hani as a NS, but I still have that itch to get a tan doll. And a tan Hani Vanille Cupcake was the original plan. Maybe as a twin sister to Hani, hm? That would completely ruin my plans though XD And I swore I wouldn't get more than 9 dolls!

Tears of Hani Vanille

But just looks at her ;__; I tan sister, with dark wig, dark clothes and silver eyes... You can see it, no?

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit