10 Random Facts and then just randomness

Eiko - 10 Facts!

I've been doing some Flickr memes recently :) I don't much do these on doll forums since I don't really even click my way to those areas of doll forums, but I've found these quite fun to do in Flickr! I suck at tagging people though, which comes from that I usually hate every kind of chain mail thing, but for these I like to be tagged myself :D

Anyways! 10 Random Facts about Eiko:

- loves live music, but cannot play any instrument
- wears heels because she hates feeling short
- first time she went to Japan she was in awe of the sakura
- doesn't like dressing up much, but does it to please her friend Yuffie
- thinks that kissing in the rain would be the most romantic thing ever, only because she hasn't ever done so
- she thought she was outspoken until she met Yuffie, now she feels like the quiet older sister
- has always had a secret wish to be blond, but never had the courage to bleach her hair
- prefers talking to people face-to-face, especially since she forgets/looses her phone at least twice a week
- tries to be a vegetarian
- could never decide which she loves more, Yuffie or Alex

I always put something of myself into every character I create, it seems... Only applies to 'fully' made characters though, not every random NPC I've ever made. For Eiko, it's that longing-for-blond-hair. I've bleached my hair a couple of times though, never liked it in the end :D Might be because I've never gotten as blond as I've wanted, it's so hard to bleach when you've got layers upon layers of darker dye underneath.

Ok, also the heels thing. But I don't wear them so much for feeling inferior when shorter! I just really, really like how heels feel. I like the clack they make when I'm walking. I like the swag I get when walking on heels :D

Yeah and the kissing in the rain.... I admit it!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit