Still saving...

Alex perhaps?

Alex got his first own item. His wig arrived :) I also photoshopped Yuffie's eyes to a color close to what I ordered him. At least I hope they'll turn out something like this :D Boy's coming together, but I'm still at 240€/500€, so it'll take some time yet.

I think Alex might become that one doll who really won't be sharing with the rest. Well firstly he's going to be taller than the girls and his feet are bigger so he gets his own shoes and clothes (still thinking whether to do a photoshoot of Yuffie putting him in a dress though). Then his head and eyes are smaller than the girls (but still bigger than the little ones), so those aren't shared as well. Oh I'll be putting his eyes+wig on Eiko once the eyes get here for sure! But otherwise they'll be his and his only.

Also I found the Withdoll boys and I'm thinking that I might be able to get Nikki-MSD from there :3 I'll have to see if they'll release their previous boy sculpts as basics though..

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit