Matt vs. Nigel (35 Rounds)

Matt & Nikki

Since the girls had their fun already, it's time to let the boys out to play as well :) But I mean with a questionnaire! Matt, let go of him!!

Really, neither is gay or even bi-curious... They're not! I just have these nice images I want to draw :3 Btw, if you want some music to go well with drooling at Matt and Nikki, this is 'their song' now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8glDy7OsHNs

***

1. What time is it?

M: Afternoonish?
N: 5:32 P.M

2. What is your sign and your birthday?

N: December 22nd, I don't know the sign
M: You're a Capricorn, but only by a day. I'm a full Leo, born July 31st.



3. Place of birth?

N: Swansea
M: Delhi

4. What type was your first car?

N: I have never owned a car
M: An Opel Corsa

5. If you could have any job, what would it be?

N: NASA computer engineer
M: Ice Cream truck driver

6. What are the best places you have ever been to?

M: Nice was.. nice. Shanghai was a bit rough, but cool.  San Francisco, if only for the Alcatraz.
N: The orbit gave a nice view
M: You have not been to space
N: It's classified

7. What are you most afraid of?

N: Worms
M: Losing someone dear to me
N: Ha, you'd have to have someone dear to you first
M: I do

8. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?

M: Madagascar 3
N: ... New Year's Eve
M: Addy dragged you to see it, didn't she
N: ... Yeah

9. What website you visit daily?

M: Gmail
N: Google, Wikipedia...

10. What do you do most often when you are bored?

M: Oh, this is a tough cookie! Let me think...
N: I play solitaire, I admit it
M: I'd say I actually go shopping. With money!

11. What is your favorite food?

M: New York steak, medium-rare
N: Poached salmon
M: Don't lie, I've seen you kitchen, it's pizza
N: Just because I'm lazy doesn't mean it's my favourite

12. Which do you prefer, ketchup or mustard?

N: Ketchup, goes with anything
M: Mustard, I like the kick

13. Favorite Drink?

M: If you say anything but coke here, I'm leaving!
N: Fine, coke.
M: I'll take a Pina Colada anyday, beach or no beach

14. Favorite ice cream?

N: Vanilla, but has to be the good stuff
M: Mango, or anything with fruit in it, actually

15. What is your favorite board game?

M: Oh, I always have liked to play Monopoly
N: Scrabble

16. Favourite PC or console game?

M: Any GTA, really
N: Judging from the amount of time I have been playing it, solitaire

17. Favorite CD?

N: I listen to mp3s... The only CD I can say I own from the top of my  head... Nirvana's Nevermind
M: Best of the 70's collection
N: You're honestly just making this up...

18. Favorite day of the week?

M: Friday
N: No surprises there... I like Wednesday.
M: The day or the little chick?

19. Favorite Flower?

M: I'm old-fashioned, so roses
N: Once I knew what they were, gerberas are quite nice

20. Favorite sport to watch?

M: Rugby
N: Oh, man... Do Japanese game shows count?

21. Favorite TV show of all time?

N: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
M: I think they mean real TV shows here
N: It has run on TV on a weekly basis, hence it's a TV show, nevermind that it hasn't been on TV here
M: Fine, whatever... I'll say Matlock
N: What, honing your skills by seeing how he catches you criminals?
M: Yes

22: What is the best part of a woman?

M: The boobs. But I like them firm and perky. And not too big, I want it to fit in my hand.
N: ...
M: You're blushing!
N: Am not! ... The curve of the neck.
M: What are you, a vampire? Addy's got a killer ass and you say neck?!
N: You leave her ass out of this!

23. Ever love someone so much it made you cry?

N: ... Yes
M: Yeah, sure
N: No you haven't!
M: I have too. Most eye-opening experience of my life.
N: Really? What's her name, then?
M: Helena
N: And you met her in..?
M: The hospital. 'Nuff said.

24. What color is your bedroom carpet?

M: Red
N: How the bloody hell should I know?
M: Oh, Ads does the decorating?
N: I wouldn't have known this back when I lived by myself either...

25. Bedtime?

N: Around 4am
M: Depends on when the chick wears out, or wears me out *grin*
N: Perv

26. How many tattoos do you have?

M: Two, my cell block no. on my shoulderblade and Helena's name and date on my chest
N: One
M: No you don't! Show me! Otherwise I won't believe..
N: Stop tugging my shirt, you perv! She made me do it when I was a teen...
M: Who, Ads? Oh you are such a sucker... What did she made you do? Put a butterfly on your tush?
N: No! It's binary code, on my side.
M: What does it say?
N: None of your business! The question was how many tattoos do I have and I have given my answer: one
N: So it's either just a "1" or a "0", or it'd actually count as multiple tattoos...?
M: Fuck off..

27. How many pets do you have?

N: None
M: That's not true, you've got that pink-haired creepy thing
N: She's a robot, I don't think it counts as a pet
M: I've seen Ads stroke her hair, I think it does
N: Fine, I have one pet, a robot shaped like a five-year-old pink-haired girl who only says "nuu"
M: I have a snake in my pants

28. What's on your mouse pad?

M: I don't have a mouse pad...
N: Haruhi

29. What would you like to accomplish before you die?

N: I'd like to stay alive
M: Deep. But thenagain mine was keeping out of jail, so..

30. Do you like to drive fast?

M: Yes
N: No

31. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

M: Only very rarely, I usually avoid girls like that
N: No
M: Addy does count
N: She's not a stuffed animal!
M: She sure is fluffy enough though, very cuddly
N: How would you... You can't say... You've slept with her, haven't you?!
M: Relax, I haven't. Just wanted to see your reaction

32. What's under your bed?

M: My gear, you'd be amazed how that stuff builds up..
N: I think that there's the bedroom carpet, I can vaguely remeber that it's a big one...

33. If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be?

N: Well I met Gates already, so Steve Jobs?
M: My father

33B. Okay, someone alive...?

M: Then I'd have to say Scarlett Johansson
N: Black Widow?
M: I prefer her blond, you can keep the Black Widow, I hate it when chicks get aggressive
N: I'm not choosing Black Widow! I'll... I'll.. I want to meet... No, I can't think of anyone.
M: So Black Widow for Nigel here
34. What's your natural hair color?

N: Black
M: Black, I highlight mine
M: Oh, we do have something in common after all...

35. What would you like to be your final words?

M: "I lived my life on the highway"
N: Right this moment? "Fuck off, Matt"

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit