Landmarks, and Prizes



Well, I just noticed that the last post with Manna was my 200th post... Time flies :D

It especially flies on my writing projects... It was August 2007 (what, 5 years ago!) when I went to Ireland with my dear friend Frost. Waiting for our plane I sketched a brutally injured 'angel' named Trauma. He was to be one of the most powerful Death Gods in my planned RPG: DeathGrip.

Although I also drew two other Death Gods in Ireland, it took me some time to actually start developing the game system. My rulebook text document appears to have been created 2009, although I might have made a previous version as well... I started out to make a D100 based adventure game, quite similar to Call of Chtulhu, mixed a bit with Death Notish themes.

Major change from DG 1 to DG 2 took place when I threw the D100 system to the trash bin and finally gave in to D20. It simplified the system and allowed me to make the rest of the rulebook more streamlined. I allowed myself to give the GM more power in their decisions and creativity.

Then it took months of tweaking and fiddling and correcting typos, as well as finishing the illustration and then finally the ultimate hurdle: layouting. But now its DONE!

Of course if I just let myself, I'll be tweaking it more ;) But for now, I don't HAVE TO. I just need to make the credit pages and then it's off to the press!

And I of course had to celebrate a bit... So I ordered Alex. He was bought on a bit of credit (from myself), but I can live with that.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit