Hani Bear

HaniBear

Alex is currently at 185€/500 so the first few days of fund-raising has been going quite well :3 But now to Hani! I took these photos last month, but I was thinking I spammed her too much on Flickr so I uploaded these jsut today. Here she's wearing her two twintailed pastel wigs. Well, I took one off the blue one, since it showed the cap too much... She's still got one incoming (actually two since I'm getting a random wig with it), a PeachPink/EveCream from Leeke's newest two-tones event. It appears I'll go with two-tones pastels with this one :D

And there's all these two-toned beautiful wigs around now! I accidentally went to Crobidoll's page yesterday, and found out that they too now sold more two-toned wigs X( I was really tempted with a loose curled black/pink one for Hani, but in the end I could resist. Black isn't her thing, except for her eyes.


HaniBear

Bygg profile <3 I took too few pictures of it, since it looks too sweet for either Nikki and Kalla (previous character's of this doll).

HaniBear

Hanibear

The bear I got as a gift from Little Monica when I bought my Little Harmony. IT's the sweetest thing! And just right for my Teenies!

HaniBear

She's my one doll with long hair and it's a pain. I need to have a comb ready at all times when taking pictures of Hani. But since she's so cute, I can manage it :3

HaniBear

Awws, don't be sad Hani! I'll take more pictures of you soon!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit