Summer Sun Group Photos

Our Three Minis

Continuing with the photos we took on Friday. Above are the minis that we had with us. From left: Manna (mine), Unto (Minifee Woosoo, belongs to Tiirikka) and Ebony (Dollzone Tintan, belongs to Dark). Manna is sooo short! :D Ebony is just so graceful there, I'm just so bummed I didn't notica that her arm is crooked there.. I think Unto would be a bit taller than her if he was standing straight, but this rastafari is never anything but slouching ;)


unto1

This is how Unto got the girls to get into the picture with him ;)

The girls

Minttu and Unto

Unto also got into a picture with Minttu (Tiirikka's Dollzone Kay). Unto is Minttu's godfather :)

Ebony

Ebony = Grace all by herself as well!

Minttu is Adventuring

And what did Minttu see?

Kisu

A little kitten! (Pipos Baha, belongs to Dark)

Ebony

I just love this shot of Ebony. I admit that Dollzone's aesthetics are not usually my cup of tea (the lips are too narrow and sharp in most cases), but here's a Dollzone girl showing her best :)

unto4

And Unto chilled.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit