Outdoors and Posing

Manna Outdoors



I went to take doll pictures with a few friends and we got to a nice patch of green with a stone wall. I took many photos of our dolls, enough for a few updates :D So we'll start with Manna. I was a bit hesitant once I got her the new body. It's just not what I was used to. Her legs are shorter now (she's a few centimeters shorter than Éire now) and the body's so pink. I managed to blush her face to match, but she looks very different.. But! On the bright side I got excellent posing, which was one of the things I wanted.

Above is the back bending pose which only Eiko could previously do. More poses after the break!


Manna Outdoors

Hand to the face. Unoa could do this as well, but Little Harmony manages it veru gracefully.

Manna Outdoors

Leaning on her hands. Unoa could not do this. Unoa's wrists would not bend outwards at all :( It was very sad since this is the position I use on my dolls the most..

Manna Outdoors

Crossing her legs. This is my favourite thing about the Little Harmony body. This allows for some many new poses!

The body still looks very chubby and short next to Éire, but I think I just have to rearrange my thoughts so that Éire's just really skinny and tall ;)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit