Midsummernight's Magic

Hani Vanille?

What happened to Nikki?! He's turned into a little girl?! :D Nah, I'm going to redo Nikki's face-up anyway if I don't find a mini boy sculpt for him. So I wanted to see what else I could pull of with the Bygg head :) So I set out to face-up it like I'd do Hani Vanille Cupcake if I ever got her. Pastel pink and shimmers, it's the most simple face-up I've ever done, but I like the result so very much X3

And well, since after I got Éire and Manna separated, I'm thinking maybe those two (+ MSd Nikki) will be enough minis in the house. I don't have much self space left. So atm I'm entertaining the idea of getting Nikk as an MSD and then keeping the Bygg as Hani Vanille. She's not tan, but I can live with that. Maybe a tan would strike out too much from my crew anyways.. And this tiny-Hani looks so sweet with Hippu and Nuu:

Sugarcubes


Sugarcubes

Sugarcubes

Sugarcubes

Sugarcubes

Sugarcubes

Sugarcubes

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit