Feeling bad, feeling better

Hippu relaxing

I've been feeling pretty miserable lately (food poisoning of sorts, dozens of people of my work place were feeling sick during the weekend and apparently all ate at the same place on Friday...) but Hippu always cheers me up :3 I've said it many times, but I'll say it again, he's the one I'll never part with!

Now, I love how Nuu can be more expressive with her two pairs of hands. (Thenagain she really needs it since her lines consist of just 'nuu' and 'nuu!'.) I've wanted more hands for Hippu as well, but ever since I got Nikki I knew it'd never happen. Hippu's resin is very creamy and he's most likely yellowed. He actually matches my Volks girls very well. The newer Soom NS however is very pink. And although I say Hippu has yellowed, he's never been that pink. And this is important, since Soom has now released info on their new event where they finally sell their TG hands separately! We've been wanting this for some time now on DoA TG thread and I'm very glad Soom is really doing this! But I don't think I'll buy anything :( I'd really like the new hands for Hippu, but they won't match him... I don't think even yellowing the hands on purpose would help since the resin is so different.

I also don't really need the hands for Nuu, since she already has an extra pair, and all four hands are beautifully blushed by Korone. It'd be a pain to match them. And since I've been thinking of upgrading Nikki to an MSD, it'd be a waist to buy him new hands. Although he really needs those Hug me (or 'get-out-of-my-face') hands...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit