Face-ups anew

Circus Éire

Ok, so the first week of my summer vacation is over and so far I've face-upped 4 dolls :) Also I've done at least three photoshoots (depending what you count as a photoshoot) and redressed my dolls over and over again. So, a good week altoghether :D Next week I'm doing some trips so less time with dolls, but here are the face-ups:


Éire anew (again!). I actually like this one the most despite her quirky eyebrows. It gets her attitude and has that certain something that I got with her second face-up and not with the face-ups in between.
120624_lusismod

Hani:
soombygg_120621

Little monica Irin I tried as a Nikki (MSD version). Didn't work, it doesn't have that Nikki-attitude. :( Search goes on!
littlemonica_irin_120621

Dark's Impldoll boy, Lethe:
impldoll_120620

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit