What I currently wish for..

C'est Parfait Peach Tree skirt

Luckily my outfits still sell pretty well, since...:

What I currently have on order:

- Little Monica Irin (to be Éire's body)
- Alice Collection black dress and black shoes (for Yuffie)
- Dollflower eyes (for Eiko&Yuffie)
- Dollheart Breonna outfit for Yuffie

Just to show what I currently want and where from:

For My Doll:
- laptop for Nigel ( way cheaper than from Tata
- shoes for Éire
- white wig for Vanille
- pink wig for Nuu

Tata:
- vertical stripes socks (for SDs) SOLD OUT :(
- lace shoes for Eiko (just saw these and they are gorgeous! Why does Eiko always need expensive shoes....)

Leeke:
- a fiber wig for Yuffie (in a limited yellowish color, or two toned)
- 12mm blue eyes for Nigel (he really needs these sooner than later)

CrazyKimochi:
- hoodies for Yuffie

???
- slim mini boy to be Nikki ver 3
- tan slim mini girl to be Hani

And if I get Nikki ver 3.. HDS:
- short jacket (white for Manna)
- jacket (black) for Nikki
- collar shirt for Nikki
- sweater vest for Nikki
- black/indigo demin pants for Nikki

I want too much stuff ;__;

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit