Update on recent sewings

Alice dress ver 2

I've been doing so much skirts/bows with the PeachTree fabric I was glad to do something else for a while :D The Alice colorthemed fabric I also got from Spoonflower wasn't as good as I had hoped but I can work with.. Now I really want the above outfit for Manna, only in blue/white.


Frosted PeachTree

PeachTree sets are almost done though. I made a new style top for this set and I think I'll be using these patterns more. Now I only have PeachTree in Pink set to be made and they're done :) I'm not sure whether to make it a whole set like this one or just try sell it with the skirt/headbow combo. Opinions?

Vanille chocolate for SD

But I still make the good old pumpkin shorts sets as well :) Eiko looks so good in muted tones.. I'm sorta sad they don't really fit her character..

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit