Pastel! Pastel Wigs!

Custom wigs from Leeke

I ordered some Leeke limited wigs a little more than month ago. They had an event for custom two-toned wigs. One cost a good deal, but each came with a random colored wig of the same style/size. I actually went too Leeke to buy a new wig for Manna, but got two (+2 random) of these two-toned wigs. They are apparently my weak point...

The wig in the picture above is actually the wig I got as a random. The one I ordered in this style was a blue/pink below.


Custom wigs from Leeke

and I also ordered a mint/pink wavy wig:

Custom wigs from Leeke

They were both meant for my planned sweet-lolita tan slim mini doll. I still haven't decided which doll to get to be this "Hani Vanille Cupcake" :D But as soon as I imagined these wigs I had to jump to get them! And now the random wigs I got are also fitting for this doll. Only one I'm a bit on the fence on is the grey/pink one:

Custom wigs from Leeke

Although it looks good as well. Now to just find a nice outfit to go with it :D

Kommentit

  1. I love them both! Leekeworld has some gorgeous wigs! I absolutely love the grey and pink one, it has character! And of course the light blue and pink one is lovely...Ah, dolls get to have much cooler hair than us! (Without any repercussions too! Their hair is always silky soft)
    Congrats on your lovely new wigs!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you! Sometimes I hope I couls get pastel blue/pink hair... But then I remember the roots! So I'm happy that my dolls can wear the pastels for me :D

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit