Ruffles and more ruffles...

Before I started to make my first Ruffles outfitset (IceCoffee Ruffles) I made a scetch where this outfit was in pink/blue tones because that's what the comissioner asked for at that time. When I made the outfit for Manna I changed the pink to latte-brown to suit her better. Now that I changed her face-up to more pastelly and vibrant I started to think again about the original scetch. And it does suit her better now!

Manna's new clothes

At first I made her the shorts (which I love!), regular folded socks and a top with a ruffle hem, but Once put on, the hem of the shirt covered up the lovely shorts, so I made her a more simple top. And just for a change, overknee socks to really show off those legs :)


Pink/Blue Ruffleskirt set

The top and socks got a newly designed bell skirt to accompany them. I modded my circle dress pattern for this and it still needs a bit of tweaking, but I think many lolita dresses can be made in the future ;)

Also, a better photo of the high-waist circle skirt and top:

Green/Pink Circleskirt & Ruffletop

And finally, some shorts for Nuu (in frully pink, of course) and Yuffie (in black/yellow equally of course):

Pink/Ivory ruffle shorts


black pumpkin shorts

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit