The Prize Was Right



She's here :)

I surprisingly had my winted holiday this week. Surprisingly because I was under the impression that I didn't get winter holiday from work just yet. Well, I was wrong and decided to use those vacacion days straight away since I just got FF XIII-2 and all... I also got my weight down, contacted a seller about her Souseiseki and voila two days later I dragged her box from the post office! And I say dragged, since for some reason the post office didn't even try to deliver her. I still don't know why. I just sent an insured package nationally and according to tracking it was tried to be delivered. And I was home the whole morning, just waiting for it... Well, I got some fresh air.

So I got home, checked that everything was fine with her and put some Eiko's clothes and the Amber wig on her. She looks so sweet, like a Daddy's little girl :) Although from some upward angles she can look mischievous, so I don't have to get a face-up slot for her right this instant.

And just as I got her ready, the mail came. And with that mail came the Spite&Malice wigs I got for her and Eiko. What a timing! So she of course tried on er wilder wig right away:



I have to get better photos of her tomorrow, today it's very cloudy and grey outside. It also isn't helping that our main computer won't start so I have to use my laptop and Gimp to edit photos. They turn out crap.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit