Ruffles Everywhere! Yey for Ruffles :)

Been sewing a lot lately and it's more ruffles! Actually I really like doing them :) Too bad I myself look terrible in any kind of ruffles, but luckily that is what my dolls are for ;) Managed to take some pics although the light is terrible... and PS can't save everything...

Firstly is the comission I've been working on:
Dark pink / Ivory ruffle set


And some details. The shorts have tiny bows at each side, like a surprise when taking photos from a certain angle. And the shirt has lacing at the back. the doll these were made for is a little bigger than MSD sized dolls I have at home so lacing gives the best leeway when it comes to fit.

Dark pink / Ivory ruffle set

Dark pink / Ivory ruffle set


I also made something for Nuu:

Ruffle Dress

I was thinking of Chobits when making this. But when Valentine ridiculed the way the dress looked from the side I tried to find a picture of a similar dress from the manga and found none. There was one black dress that had a very flowing backhem and a stiffer skirt which was a lot shorter. Well, I got all the more inspiration from looking through Chii's outfit galore ;)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit