Clothes of the 8th launch!

As winter creeps in there's less and less light every day. Taking photos is impossible at weekdays (I leave for work when it's dark and as I leave for home the sun is already setting) so I've been concentrating on my sewing lately. Now I've got the patterns for four-piece outfits in all three sizes I own. I intend to put them up for sale mostly, although in Unoa and Petite size my dolls tend to want to keep them ;) SD size is fairly easy since all this pink/ribbon/lace style really isn't Eiko's style. Although she looks mighty cute in them!

All hoodies are fully lined. Shirts close at the back with either a snap or ribbons. Shorts in all sizes have functional front pockets.

Here are some examples of them:

SD size, Dark Choco & mint set
DarkChocolate&Mint (set, SD)
DarkChocolate&Mint (set, SD)

More after the break!


Unoa pink/light purple set
slimmini_pinkset01

Unoa black/turqoise set
slimmini_longsleeveshirt_white_turqoise02

Petite Pink Liqorice set
petite_pinkliqorice_set01

Petite pink set
petite_pinkshirt

Unoa Strawberry delight set (Manna kept this one)
unoa_hoodie_brownlining

SD Strawberry stripes set
Strawberry Stripes set

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit