Let's Go Outside!

Finally Outside!

Ok so today I finally decided I would take her outside no matter what looks I got XD One dog barked at me like I was the devil, but the walker just tried her best to keep the dog at bay and didn't comment on my activities.

She was a bit more stable with her high-heels but ankle joint allow more natural poses imo. She still stands very solidly.

Finally Outside!

The above picture was one the first I took. She's leaning on the tree because I wouldn't trust her to stand yet :D

Finally Outside!

So I finally managed to get full body shots of the SDGr body (several actually). I'm a fan of her kneeling abilities! This is a position I've tried to get all my other dolls to do but they can't hold this for more that a few seconds. Eiko however is like a rock!

The other pose that she can do (and all my others fail miserably when trying) is lying on her stomach and bending her back so that she's supported by her elbows. SDGr is engineered to be able to do that! I still have to get a photo of it though...

Finally Outside!

Finally Outside!

Finally Outside!

The suwaricco thing joint is a bit stiff (or maybe it's just me not used to working with it yet) but functional. I really like the pose in the below photo.

Finally Outside!

The double elbows work very well and aren't too bad looking (like the Unoa elbows for example). I still like the Soom double elbows the best aesthetically. These however hold the poses better.
Finally Outside!

Apparently (looking through my pictures of her) I really like to take portraits of Eiko from an upwards angle. What can I do? She looks so cute this way! Like she's asking: 'So where to next?'
Finally Outside!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit