Now to Just Wait!

tendernessofchaos

I just shot the remaining photos of my photostory series. This is one of the shots, but since it looks a bit suspicious, it didn't make it in the final cut. I love it though, so here it is, all photoshopped and only in this blog :) And the actual chapters? They'll be out every few weeks! Only three more episodes to go, guys!

Another thing to wait for is Eiko, who is shipping hopefully soon! (I'm hoping for a shipping notice next wekk, although I might be a bit too optimistic...)

Eiko won't be a charatcer in the photostory world (at least for now), but I might make some stand-alone story with her and the little ones. Also, I'm planning on shooting some extra chapters for the House With Different Names, something like an OVA for anime... No plans on season 2 yet.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit