Eiko! Eiko!

I did this when Manna was shipping and since I'm going to stalk the tracking anyways, I thought I'd share it again :) Never done this with my Soomlings, but thenagain they are so quickly home anyways... Japanese tracking updates with a delay so that's why it's actually more interesting to stalk XD

So, currently Eiko has been processed through International post: 'Dispatch from outward office of exchange'

Edit. She's in Finland! Now hopefully she'll head to customs on Monday...

Edit. Well, she's been sitting in the customs the whole day.

Edit. Got the customs slip today and paid her ransoms right away. Actually along with the letter from customs I also got everything that's been on shipping lately! From four different sellers/companies that mostly were shipped at different times, all today!

I was kinda bummed because I thought Eiko's stuff wouldn't be here by the time she was but it's all erased now :) Now I'm only missing the order from nDoll, that's supposed to be shipping by the end of this week.

Edit. So yesterday she didn't seem to lift anywhere from customs so I had to call the post whether she'd be home soon XD And she's about to be delivered today!

Also to my surprise my nDoll order also arrived yesterday! They said they weren't going to ship it until 16th but they had indeed shipped it on 9th. :) So now I've got everything I ordered, all in a three day span!

 

Edit. She's heeereee! Box opening to follow ;)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit